D'Addario's most popular acoustic string set, EJ16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
Warm, Bright, & Balanced Tone
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set
- Known for their superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging keeps strings fresh
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced tone for acoustic guitars
- Made right here in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance possible
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053