Volto is the world’s #1 rechargeable pedal power supply. Volto is an efficient and super quiet alternative to traditional AC powered options. Volto is a great choice for small pedal boards like our Pedaltrain Nano, Nano+ and Metro Series. It's also super thin, about the same size as a smart phone. Volto includes connecting cables and an AC charger with universal plug adapters which will allow you to recharge anywhere in the world.
Rechargeable Pedalboard Power
Pedaltrain's Volto 2000mA lithium-ion battery pedalboard power supply gives you the convenience of an AC power distribution system plus the noise-free operation you can only get from battery power. It's small enough that you can affix it to the underside of your pedalboard (even the ultra-compact PT-Mini), plus the Volto is super easy to use. Just charge it up, hook up your pedals, and get up to 36 hours of continuous playing time. And since it comes with a variety of cables as well as a universal power supply, you can use your Pedaltrain Volto anywhere and in a variety of configurations.
- Reliable and long-lasting power for analog pedals that use 9v batteries
- Rechargeable 2000mA lithium-ion battery provides up to 36 hours of power
- Proprietary noise cancellation
- Hundreds and hundreds of lifetime recharges with proper care
- Easy to recharge worldwide
- 2x power outputs and multiple daisy-chainable power cables to power several pedals at once
- Cell type: Li-polymer battery
- Capacity: 500mAh
- Input: DC 9V, 2000mA
- Output: DC 9V, 2000mA
- Dimensions: 3.3125" x 3.75" x .75"
- *Not intended for high-draw digital pedals
- *Charge life will vary depending on the draw and usage of connected pedals