Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the V845 Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy but very affordable design. An AC power connector is fitted to save on batteries and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish making it the perfect choice for your pedal board.
The Affordable Classic Wah Wah Pedal
VOX developed the world's first Wah Wah effect during the '60s to give guitarists the ability to sound like a trumpet being muted-an important musical ingredient of the day. VOX's original Wah Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. The V845 is a continuation of that legacy in a package that make this classic effect more viable for those on a budget but still needing the quintessential Wah Wah sound. Try the V845 Classic Wah from Vox and find yourself lost in the classic tone!
- Classic Wah tone
- Based on the specs of the original developed by VOX in the '60s
- Coated with a tough all-black finish
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Battery or AC operated
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
- Weight: 942g (including battery)